Study in Poland 100% scholarship options
Why study in Poland
- High-quality Studies
- Low tuition fee
- Low cost of living
- Poland’s education system dates back to the Middle Ages and Jagiellon University was founded in 14th century
- Fast Growing Economy
- Settlement Options – BLUE CARD
- Poland follows bologna principle in the higher education system
- By studying in Poland you will get Stay Card (Karta pobytu) and this will enable you to work legally without a work permit
- Many Innovative Bachelor & Master programs
- With Schengen Visa travel across Europe
- There are admission possibilities without GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL
Polish university education system has a history of 650 years of educating high profile professionals. Ignacy Domeyko established the geology research in 19th century Chile. Between 1872 and 1876 Ernest Malinowski built the world’s highest located railroad in Peru. Bronisław Malinowski was a creator of modern anthropology. Ten Nobel Prizes were awarded to Polish artists, scientists, and other public figures.
Call us on : +91-080-2656 7531
Poland is an amazing country with a high quality of education system.
Poland education will give you a high-quality European degree, which is recognized worldwide for its low cost! Not only you will enjoy the quality of teaching, but also have a bright career prospect in EU. As compared to the majority of other European countries, Poland is a low-cost country where you can easily find accommodation at low prices. You also have a lot of opportunities to travel to other countries as you hold a Schengen visa.
Poland plays an active part in the Bologna Process. Owing to the introduction of three-stage education modeled on Bachelor/Master/Doctoral studies as well as the European Credit Transfer System, both Polish students and foreigners studying in Poland stay fully mobile and can continue their education elsewhere in the European Union. They can study medicine, biotechnology or engineering, but also art, and business. The degree awarded to them upon graduation is recognized not only Europe-wide but also in key countries of the world.